Causes of constipation
Constipation is a common affliction caused by the fact that people have become more sedentary (lack of exercise), and they take food with few fiber. However, constipation many times tends to appear in determined situations, such as trips or stress periods.
También te puede interesar...
How to heal hemorrhoids with homemade remedies
Stress deepens constipation and it usually tends to appear in pregnancy or during holidays due to eating habits changes. It is important to know that constipation can also be a symptom of many diseases or conditions, such as thyroid, gall bladder, menopause problems, among others; so visit the doctor if the problem persists over time.
Homemade recipes to fight constipation
Linseed: Linseeds have excellent laxative and anti-inflammatory properties, so place two tablespoons of linseed in a cup of hot water and let it sit for 12 hours. After that, add a bit of honey or lemon juice to add flavor. It is advisable to drink this preparation after lunch and before going to bed at night.
Homemade tomato jam: Wash and peel a kilogram of tomatoes, cut them and remove all the seeds. Place all the pieces and its juice in a pot and place them at low heat. Add sugar and leave to cook for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Then, let it cool and store in a glass jar. Drink the preparation at breakfast.
"Stress deepens constipation and it usually tends to appear in pregnancy or during holidays due to eating habits changes."
Olive oil and lemon: Drink a cup of hot water mixed with one lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil every morning on an empty stomach. This preparation will help you keep your intestines moving.
Corn: Corn is a good food source to fight constipation. You can take natural corn in salads. Although, cornflour has also properties to fight for constipation.Corn is very rich in fiber as well as many fruits and vegetables, which facilitates the passing of food through the intestines.
- Rooibos tea: This delicious tea is also very good for constipation.
- Soak six ripe plums in a glass of water all night and eat them in the morning.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with honey before going to bed; and then another glass of cold water with honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Mallow tea: Drink a cup of this tea on an empty stomach.
También te puede interesar...
Homemade Recipe to Avoid Frizzy Hair
Some juices to fight constipation
- Homemade juice 1: Mix the juice of 2 oranges a 1 carrot. Then, remove the seeds from two ripe plums and add them to the juice.
- Homemade juice 2: Mix the juice of 2 oranges and 3 plums, previously boiled. Then, add a piece of papaya, 1 kiwi and 20ml of water. Mix all the ingredients well and drink in the morning every day.
- Lemon juice and oil: Squeeze ½ a lemon and add two tablespoons of olive oil. Drink this preparation on an empty stomach for nine days.
- Drink water: Drinking a glass of warm water with lime juice and a teaspoon of salt will help you stimulate the intestine.
Massages and positions to remove constipation
Rub your belly with olive oil with circular movements (clockwise movements). Also, you can make a poultice or wrap with spinach leaves and olive oil to do the same exercise.
Furthermore, while sitting on the toilet, place your feet on a bench so that your knees are higher than your pelvis. Another position that will help evacuate is leaning your body to the right side, while sit.
Diet to control constipation
Pay attention to the food you intake in order to reduce constipation.
Include more fiber in your diet. Increase the consumption of legumes, whole grains, dried fruits, natural fruits and vegetables in all its varieties. Eat whole-grain bread.
- Drink water, at least, 8 glasses of water or juice per day.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Eat raw papaya every day, better in the morning.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera pulp mixed with honey every day.
- Include pears, beans, plums and figs in your diet. This food contains fiber, which becomes like a gel in the intestine and softens the waste. Be aware of drinking plenty of water.
"A sedentary life, a diet low in fiber but rich in sugar and fat, will surely result in constipation."
These habits, such as eating quiet, paying attention to the timetables to go to the toilet, helping the body to adjunct gently to these habits and prevent injuries, will significantly improve the quality of life of those who suffer from constipation.
Remember that a sedentary life, a diet low in fiber but rich in sugar and fat, will surely result in constipation and hemorrhoids.