How to Eradicate Frizzy Hair Applying Homemade Recipes
Frizzy hair is a problem that many women have. The reason could be that hair because of porosity absorbs humidity and becomes frizzy. Another reason is that hair becomes sometimes dry and this also leads to frizz.
Natural remedies are the best option for curly hair not only because they make curls manageable, but also because they get nurtured and the preserve its health and beauty.
Natural recipes to solve frizz problems
- Beer Homemade Recipe for No-frizz Curly Hair
The following recipe is a good homemade recipe for no-frizz curls. When doing the last rinse, simply coat you hair with beer and let it sit form a few minutes. When ready, rinse your hair with cold water.
- Moisturizing Cream to Eradicate Frizz
Mix a ripe banana with a tablespoon of lemon juice and sunflower oil and then apply mixture. Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse. Do not use hair dryer.
- Carbonated Water to Avoid Frizzy Hair
After you wash your hair, give it a final rinse with carbonated or sparkling water. The reason carbonated or sparkling water reduces frizz is because of its low pH level.
- Homemade Recipe for No Frizz Dry Hair
This natural remedy completely moisturizes the hair and eradicate frizz. To prepare this moisturize cream you need to mix a mayonnaise cup with a ½ avocado. Then, apply the cream and let it sit for 20 minutes and cover your head with a shower cup. Then wrap a hot towel around it. Finally, wash your hair as normal.
- Coconut oil to eradicate frizz
Put a couple of drops of oil into the palm of your hand and rub the hands together. Then, spread the oil starting from the middle to the ends of your hair.
You can use olive oil instead of coconut oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Wash your hair as you normally would and give it a final rinse with equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar.
"You can eradicate frizz following these homemade options and keep your hair under control for longer time."
"If you combine these homemade recipes with homemade moisturizing creams you will have your hair under control and you will forget frizzy hair."
Some advices and tricks to eradicate frizz
- If you want to use a hair straightener make sure it is a ceramic one. Also, try to apply any product that helps to block humidity and protect your hair from heat damage before using the straightener.
- If you have dry hair, any natural treatment that moisturizes your hair will help to eradicate frizz.
- As frizz means hair dryness, try to avoid hair dryers because they increase hair dryness.
- Try to avoid plastic or metal bristles brushes which can electrically charge your hair. Try to brush your hair with a natural bristles brush.
- Dying your hair excessively is not advisable if you have frizzy hair.
- Frequently apply homemade hair moisturizing creams to avoid frizzy hair.